Pentera Inc. is a leading full-service planned giving consulting and marketing communications firm located in Indianapolis. Over the past four decades, Pentera has provided planned giving marketing solutions for thousands of charities, hospitals, and educational institutions throughout the United States.
Our personal approach and emphasis on customization makes us unique among planned giving marketing firms. Our team of professionals creates and delivers premium multi-channel direct marketing solutions--integrated print/mail, Web site, and e-Marketing strategies.
As a member of our sales team, you will implement full-cycle sales strategies targeting the Directors of Planned Giving at non-profit organizations by managing and executing the sales process from lead to close. Your ability to effectively consult and advise on web-based marketing solutions that increase planning giving donations will be your competitive edge in closing long-term program contracts.
- Prospect for new accounts on a national level through disciplined sales activity.
- Conduct strategic live sales presentations with viable prospects in a specific geographical region.
- Negotiate and close profitable contracts.
- Conduct effective sales call follow-up communication in person and over the phone.
- Utilize networking, research, social media and other resources to identify key contacts at targeted non-profit organizations.
- Three to four years of inside and outside solution selling sales experience.
- Experience selling professional services, such as integrated, cross-channel direct marketing (print, Web site and e-Marketing products) or consulting services.
- Prior experience working at or selling solutions to the non-profit industry is preferred.
- Experience in selling multi-year contracts helpful.
- Polished communication, presentation, and persuasion skills.
- Confident competitor who enjoys a challenge and a win, but is not afraid of losing..
- Sales cycles are 6-12 months, so must have the financial ability to be patient while your annuitized book of business builds.
- Able to travel 25- 50%, including national and regional trips.
- Passionate desire to succeed!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pentera Inc. will reward your talents with a lucrative compensation plan. First year minimum total compensation is expected to be $60-80k (base and commission) and $80-100k by year two. However, your compensation is tied directly to your efforts, and there are no upside limitations! Your income will continue to increase as you build an annuitized book of business. You will also receive an employee benefit package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick time, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
Send your resume to:
Drew Smith, HR Consultant